In this tutorial we will be learning how to apply physics to our renders. Blender 3D allows for realistic physics simulations. This means that it allows objects to roll, fall, and collide with other objects.
1) Hit the "F4" key.
2) Make sure your object(s) is selected.
3) Change it from "Static" to "Rigid Body"
4) Deselect the "Actor" button.
5) Follow steps 2 through 4 for each object you want to include in your render.
6) Hit the "P" key to preview.
7) Hit the "Game" tab at the top of your screen and select "Record Physics to IPO."
8) Hit the "P" key to preview.
9) Run through the frames to verify.
Links to other Physics Tutorials
Rigid Body Physics Tutorial #1 - Basics by raven67854 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QLum_cdCMA
Blender-Physics Tutorial by DanielSDZ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8L7nYQqHGw&feature=fvw
Video. Audio. Text Instructions.